Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
1) Be civil to other members. Constructive arguments are fine, but abuse will not be tolerated.
2) Don't swear. This includes profanity that is masked using ast*r*sks, etc.
3) Don't post adult content (nudity etc) - this forum is open to all, so must remain family-friendly.
4) Do not post anything that is racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive.
5) Don't create more than one user account.
6) Political discussion is welcome in the off-topic forum, but do not post direct appeals on behalf of any political party. The forum is not a political soapbox for campaigning.
7) If you see a post that violates any rule, or that is spam, report it using the triangle icon displayed next to each post.
8) Do not post illegal content or instructions explaining how to perform illegal actions.
9) Note that all the above rules also apply to private messages, and we reserve the right to read private messages should the need arise. For a completely secure form of communication, we suggest that you use email.
Anyone who breaks any of the forum rules can expect to see the post in question deleted without warning and will receive an infraction notice. Users who fail to respond appropriately to warnings may face further action, such as a temporary or permanent suspension from the forum.